A journey of various tools, media and inspiration by an aspiring artist. Painting, Drawing, Tutorials, Digital Art, Anime, Crafts, Jewellery, Galleries, Events... etc. You will find anything and everything that sparks interest in my artistic journey! ~ Anna Legaspi

Abstract Nail Art

 

I am a girl and I love getting my nails done but having it done professionally is quite expensive. Since I love painting anyway, it works to my advantage to paint my own nails! Since I was a teenager, I have always aimed for clean, evenly spread nail varnish. No bubbles, no marks. With this, I now ask… WHY???

It has always bothered me as to how nails always have to look so perfect. When you go a nail salon, you don’t exactly request for your nail design to be as messy as possible. In fact, people always want for the design to be consistent, accurate and perfect. I think I’m going to rebel against the norm and mess up my nail design as much as I possibly can. I’m going abstract! All I have to do is splatter nail polish to my heart’s content!

 

The end product? Messy, but satisfying! Kind of cute too!

 

Abstract nail art cute

Abstract nail art cute

1 comment: